Beat the hamburger blues, with this juicy Bacon Blue Cheese-infused Burgers. Yes thats the secret to those novel smoky bacon-capped burgers, that prepare using the cheese inside so every bite comes complete with robust flavor.
What You Will Need:
- one and a half pounds hamburger
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic clove powder
- half teaspoon salt
- half tablespoon pepper
- 6 hamburger rolls
- 6 strips cooked crispy bacon, decline in half
How To Proceed:
- Preheat grill to medium-high temperature.
- Inside a large bowl, combine hamburger, 3/4 cup blue cheese, garlic clove powder, salt, and pepper mix well. Form into 6 equal patties.
- Grill burgers eight to twelve minutes or until no more pink in center, turning midway through grilling.
- Place burgers on rolls, top with bacon and remaining blue cheese, and serve immediately.
For an additional special touch, top having a blue cheese dressing or mayonnaise.