- 2 cups (500 mL) diced cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) ranch dressing
- 1 garlic clove clove, pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 mL) each salt and coarsely ground pepper
- Cornmeal for dusting
- 16 oz (450 g) frozen prepared pizza dough, thawed (see Cook’s Tip)
- 2 small vine-ripened tomato plants, seeded and diced
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded Colby & Monterey Jack cheese
- 5 slices bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 2 thinly sliced eco-friendly onions
Prepare grill for indirect cooking over medium-high temperature. Combine chicken, dressing, pressed garlic clove, salt and pepper in medium bowl toss to coat.
Generously sprinkle Pastry Pad with cornmeal place dough onto center of pad. Roll dough for an 12-in. (30-cm) circle. Place dough onto BBQ Pizza Pan lightly stretching to pay for bottom. Top crust with chicken mixture and tomato plants sprinkle evenly with cheese and bacon.
Place pizza pan on grid of grill. Grill, covered, 18-22 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown, rotating pan from time to time for grilling. Remove pan from grill. Sprinkle evenly with eco-friendly onion. Cut pizza into 12 slices.
- 6 areas of 2 slices