- 24 baby portobello mushrooms (about 1 pound), stems removed
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- 1/2 cup loosely packed tulsi leaves, stems removed
- 1/4 teaspoon white-colored pepper
- 12 cherry tomato plants, halved
- Grated Mozzarella dairy product, optional
- Preheat oven to 375. Place mushroom caps inside a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake ten minutes. Meanwhile, place mayonnaise, Asiago cheese, tulsi and pepper inside a mixer process until blended.
- Drain juices from mushrooms. Fill each with 1 rounded teaspoon mayonnaise mixture top each having a tomato half.
- Bake 8-ten minutes or until gently browned. If preferred, top with Mozzarella dairy product. Yield: 2 dozen.
Initially printed as Stuffed Asiago-Tulsi Mushrooms in Mushrooms Every Single Day, Every Way
1 appetizer (calculated without Mozzarella dairy product): 35 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fats), 5mg cholesterol, 50mg sodium, 2g carb (1g sugars, 0g fiber), 2g protein.