- Makes: 6 servings
- Prep: 40 mins
- Bake: 12 mins to 13 mins 450F
- Bake: 25 mins to half an hour 375F
Bacon-Mushroom Quiche with Gruyere and Thyme
- 1/2 of the 15-ounce package (1 crust) folded refrigerated unbaked piecrust
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 1/2 cups chopped organic mushrooms (4 ounces)
- 3/4 cup shredded Gruyere cheese (3 ounces)
- 1/4 cup chopped eco-friendly onions (2)
- two tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 2 eggs, gently beaten
- 1 large carton sour cream
- Preheat oven to 450 levels F. Let piecrust stand based on package directions. Ease piecrust right into a 9-inch tart pan which has a removable bottom. Press pastry into fluted sides of pan trim edge. Don't prick pastry. Line pastry having a double thickness of foil. Bake for 8 minutes. Remove foil. Bake for four to five minutes more or until pastry is placed and dry. Remove from oven. Reduce oven temperature to 375 levels F.
- Inside a large skillet prepare bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon and drain in writing towels, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in skillet. Crumble bacon put aside. Add mushrooms towards the reserved drippings prepare until mushrooms are tender and liquid is evaporated.
- Stir in crumbled bacon, eco-friendly onions, and thyme. Inside a medium bowl combine eggs and sour cream. Stir in bacon mixture and cheese. Pour into crust.
- Bake for twenty five to half an hour or until light brown along with a knife placed within the center arrives clean.* Awesome on the wire rack for just two hrs. Place quiche within an airtight container cover. Chill for just two to 24 hrs.
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F. Place quiche on the baking sheet. Bake about ten minutes or until warm in center. Reduce thin wedges.
In the Test Kitchen
For everyone immediately, awesome quiche on the wire rack for ten minutes. Reduce thin wedges.
Diet Details (Bacon-Mushroom Quiche with Gruyere and Thyme)
- Per serving:
- 363 kcal cal.,
- 27 g fat
- ( 12 g sitting. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 6 g monounsatured fat),
- 114 mg chol.,
- 353 mg sodium,
- 20 g carb.,
- g fiber,
- 3 g sugar,
- 10 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values derive from a couple,000 calorie diet