- 4 slices bacon, decline in thirds
- 5 eggs
- Salt and ground pepper
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- two tablespoons sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil or butter, melted
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Walnut or cane syrup (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 levels F. Inside a large skillet prepare bacon just until it starts to crisp. Drain and reserve drippings. Return 2 teaspoon. drippings to skillet. For scrambled eggs, in a tiny bowl beat three of the eggs, 2 Tablespoons of. water, along with a dash all of pepper and salt. Prepare eggs in hot skillet over medium heat without stirring until eggs start to focused on bottom and around edges. Having a large spatula, lift and fold for uncooked portion to circulate underneath. Prepare until set but still moist. Transfer to bowl put aside.
- Brush twelve 2-1/2-inch muffin cups with a few of the remaining bacon drippings. Set muffin cups aside. Inside a medium bowl stir together flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon. salt. Inside a separate bowl combine milk, oil, and remaining 2 eggs stir into flour mixture. Fold in scrambled eggs and cheese. Spoon into muffin cups (cups is going to be full).
- Place one bacon piece on every muffin. Bake 15 to 17 minutes, until light brown along with a toothpick placed in center arrives clean. Awesome in cups on the wire rack for five minutes. To release muffins from pan, operate a small metal spatula or table knife around edges of muffins remove from pans. Serve warm with walnut syrup.
Diet Details (Bacon-and-Egg Muffins)
- Per serving:
- 202 kcal cal.,
- 12 g fat
- ( 3 g sitting. fat,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 6 g monounsatured fat),
- 89 mg chol.,
- 356 mg sodium,
- 16 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 3 g sugar,
- 7 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values derive from a couple,000 calorie diet