- 1/4 cup good essential olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic clove (9 cloves)
- 1/3 cup dry white-colored wine
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest (2 lemons)
- two tablespoons freshly squeezed fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, skin on (six to eight ounces each)
- 1 lemon
Preheat the oven to 400 levels F.
Warm the essential olive oil in a tiny saucepan over medium-low heat, add some garlic clove. and prepare just for one minute try not to permit the garlic clove to show brown. From the heat, add some white-colored wine, lemon zest. fresh lemon juice. oregano, thyme. and 1 teaspoon salt and pour right into a 9 by 12-inch baking dish .
Pat the chicken breasts dry and put them skin side up within the sauce. Brush the chicken breasts with essential olive oil and sprinkle them liberally with pepper and salt. Cut the lemon in 8 wedges and tuck it one of the bits of chicken.
Bake for thirty to forty minutes, with respect to the size the chicken breasts, before the chicken is completed and also the skin is gently browned. When the chicken is not browned enough, place it underneath the broiler for just two minutes. Cover the pan tightly with aluminum foil and permit to relax for ten minutes. Sprinkle with salt and serve hot using the pan juices.
2010, Barefoot Contessa How Easy is the fact that. All Legal rights Reserved