- 1/3 stick butter
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1/2 cup sliced organic mushrooms
- 2 cups sliced eco-friendly beans
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (2.8-ounce) can French-fried onion rings
- Pinch House Seasoning, recipe follows
- 1 cup grated Cheddar
Preheat the oven to 350 levels F.
Melt the butter inside a large skillet. Saute the onions and mushrooms within the butter. Boil eco-friendly beans in chicken broth for ten minutes and drain. Add some eco-friendly beans, mushroom soup, onion rings, and House Seasoning, to taste, towards the onion mixture. Stir well. Pour right into a greased 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Bake for 25 minutes, then top the casserole using the Cheddar and bake for ten minutes longer, or before the casserole is hot and cheese is melted.
1/4 cup pepper
1/4 cup garlic clove powder
Mix ingredients together and store within an airtight container for approximately 6 several weeks.