- 2 (15-ounce) cans chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 small red onion finely chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, finely chopped
- A couple of ribs celery and leafy tops, chopped
- 1 clove garlic clove, minced or grated then grinded right into a paste with salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- two tablespoons rosemary oil, finely chopped, a couple of sprigs
- two tablespoons dark wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin essential olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Combine chick peas with onions, peppers, celery, garlic clove, red pepper flakes and rosemary oil inside a medium bowl. Dress salad with vinegar and oil, pepper and salt.
Recipe thanks to Rachael Ray, 2008
I wish to get this to
Share this recipe or
reserve it later on
Help Round the Kitchen
Ideas You’ll Love
2016 Television Food Network G.P.
All legal rights reserved.