- 1 pound eco-friendly beans
- two tablespoons bacon grease (can substitute two tablespoons butter)
- 2 cloves garlic clove, minced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth, plus much more as needed
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 to at least one teaspoon kosher salt (can substitute regular tablesalt, use 1/4 to at least oneOr2 teaspoon)
- Ground pepper
Snap the stem ends from the eco-friendly beans. or cut them off inside a big bunch having a knife if you love.
Melt the bacon grease inside a skillet over medium-low heat. Add some garlic clove and onions and prepare for any minute. Adding the eco-friendly beans and prepare before the beans turn vibrant eco-friendly, 1 minute. Add some chicken broth, chopped red pepper. pepper and salt to taste. Turn heat to low and canopy the skillet having a lid, departing the lid cracked to permit steam to flee. Prepare before the liquid evaporates and also the beans are fairly soft, but still a little crisp, twenty to thirty minutes. You can include more chicken broth throughout the cooking process, try not to hesitate to allow everything prepare away therefore the onions and peppers can begin to caramelize .