- 1/2 cup fat-free beef broth
- 1/2 tablespoon corn starch
- 1/2 tablespoon reduced-sodium or lite soy sauce
- 1 1/2 cloves garlic clove, chopped (1/2 tablespoon)
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4 ounces raw lean filet mignon or leanest cut available, sliced
- Dash salt
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- two tablespoons chopped scallions, plus thinly sliced scallions, for serving, optional
Inside a bowl, combine beef broth. corn starch, soy sauce, garlic clove, and red pepper. Whisk until corn starch dissolves. Put aside.
Season beef with salt and thinly slice. Increase the bowl and toss to coat. Cover and let marinate within the refrigerator for ten to fifteen minutes.
Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high temperature. Add broccoli, sugar snap peas. mushrooms. scallions, and 1/4 cup from the marinade in the beef. Stirring from time to time, prepare until broccoli softens, about 3 minutes.
Add beef and remaining marinade. Stirring from time to time, prepare until beef is cooked through, two to three minutes.
Serve up and season to taste with a lot more salt and garnish with sliced scallions, if using. Enjoy!
PER SERVING (entire recipe): 293 calories, 6.5g fat, 914mg sodium, 26g carbs, 7.5g fiber, 7g sugars, 35g protein