Particularly are among the berries you are able to introduce in early stages inside your baby's weaning process because they're unlikely to result in a hypersensitive reaction. Full of vitamins and antioxidants these sweet little berries are ideal for your child. This straightforward puree could be whizzed in twenty minutes or fewer and is a superb stand-by to help keep within the freezer.
- Serves: two to three
- Total time: 20 mins
- Level of skill: Easy peasy
- Costs: Low as chips
- 1/2 pint of particularly (fresh or frozen)2 glasses of water
- It can save you the liquid for everyone as juice in order to match cereals etc.
- Bring water to some boil. Add particularly and simmer for fifteen minutes until soft.
- Reserve liquid and employ a slotted spoon to transfer particularly to
- blender/processor/mixer and puree.
- As needed, add a few of the liquid to particularly.
- Add cereal (if preferred) to thicken up