Travel lower to Jamaica to enjoy the dark blue waters from the Caribbean, relax in gentle ocean breezes and revel in scrumptious cuisine with jerk seasoning. This tropical escape was the muse for the Jerk Poultry Breast. A strong mixture of sweet spicy flavors from cinnamon, clove, habanero pepper, pepper, and onion. Its intense jerk flavor and spicy kick really are a perfect method to bring a Caribbean spin for your favorite poultry recipe.
Jerk Poultry Grain Bake
- 1 tablespoon Essential olive oil
- 1 medium Onion, diced
- 2 cans (15 ounces) Kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) Diced tomato plants, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) Diced eco-friendly chilies, united nations-drained
- 1 cup Grain, uncooked
- 2 cups (14 ounces) Boar’s Mind Jerk Poultry. sliced 1/4" thick and julienned
- 1 1/2 cups (10 ounces) Boar’s Mind 3 Pepper Colby Jack Cheese. sliced 1/4" thick and shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Heat essential olive oil in large skillet over medium heat and saut onion until tender, roughly two to three minutes.
- Mash 1 can kidney beans then mix using the other can.
- Spread kidney beans mixture into 9" × 13" oven safe baking dish.
- Mix together sauted onions, tomato plants, chopped eco-friendly chilies and uncooked grain.
- Layer the onion mixture over beans.
- Add Jerk Poultry and top with 3 Pepper Colby Jack Cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 25 minutes until warmed through and cheese melted.
2012 Boar’s Mind Provisions Co. Corporation.