- 1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
- 3 cups tepid to warm water (110 to 115), divided
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 5 to five-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 cups wheat grains flour
- Inside a large bowl, dissolve yeast in 3/4 cup tepid to warm water. Add some oil, sugar, molasses, salt and remaining water. Combine flours add 3 cups flour to mixture. Beat until smooth. Add enough remaining flour to create a firm dough.
- Turn onto a floured surface knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes. Devote a greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover and let increase in a hot place until bending, about one hour.
- Punch dough lower. Turn onto a gently floured surface divide in two. Shape each portion right into a loaf. Devote two greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pans. Cover and let rise until bending, about half an hour.
- Bake at 350 for 40-forty-five minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to awesome on wire racks. Yield: 2 loaves (16 slices).
Initially printed as Wheat Grains Bread in Country June/This summer 2002, p49