We come up with 2 favorite flavors in a single muffin and created Peanut Butter-Blueberry Muffins. Your loved ones will gladly locate them inside your bread basket!
What You Will Need:
- half cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 / 4 cup peanut butter
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 a quarter cups all-purpose flour
- half teaspoon sodium bicarbonate
- a quarter cup chopped peanuts (optional)
How To Proceed:
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Inside a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until creamy. Add eggs and beat until light and fluffy. Stir in peanut butter and bananas mix well. Add flour and sodium bicarbonate, mixing sufficient to moisten. Spoon batter into muffin cups and sprinkle with nuts, if preferred.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes, or until a toothpick placed in center arrives clean.