- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce, (optional)
- 1 brioche OR Kaiser roll, horizontally split in two, toasted
- two tablespoons Chili Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup shredded lettuce
- 3 thinly sliced red onion rings
- 1 Butterball Frozen Cheddar Poultry Hamburger
- two tablespoons guacamole
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- For Chili Mayonnaise, combine all ingredients. Refrigerate inside a covered container until available.
- Preheat grill based on package directions for grilling poultry hamburger.
- Spread cut sides of roll with two tablespoons from the Chili Mayonnaise. (Store remaining mayonnaise within the refrigerator as much as 2 days.) Top bottom 1 / 2 of roll with lettuce and onion rings.
- Grill hamburger based on package directions for an internal temperature of 165F.
- Place cooked hamburger over onion rings. Top with guacamole. Cover with surface of roll. Serve having a small container from the salsa for dipping.
NOTE: Substitute store purchased Hot Flavored Mayonnaise for that Chili Mayonnaise.