1. Preheat the oven to 240c/Gas 9. Put the chips inside a pan of gently salted boiling water for several-4 minutes. Drain well on kitchen paper and then leave to dry for around ten minutes.
2. Return the chips towards the dry pan, cover having a lid and shake to 'rough-up' the perimeters from the chips. Transfer to some non-stick roasting tin, spray with low-calorie cooking spray and bake for 25-25 minutes, turning from time to time.
3. Meanwhile place all of the salsa ingredients in a tiny saucepan and produce towards the boil. Lessen the heat to low and prepare lightly for 4-a few minutes. Remove in the heat and permit to awesome to 70 degrees.
4. To help make the burgers put the minced beef, shallots, Worcestershire sauce and garlic clove inside a bowl and, making use of your hands, combine completely. Season well, divide into four and shape into flat burgers. Spray the burgers with low-calorie cooking spray, place within hot grill and prepare for five-6 minutes on every side or until cooked the way you like. Remove and warm.
5. To put together the burgers split the rolls in two and put a lettuce leaf along with a tomato slice on the top of every base. Top having a hamburger and a few of the salsa, and serve immediately using the chips and a few grated carrot and shredded red cabbage.