Slimming World's hamburger and chips recipe is really a guilt-free option! Sometimes there's nothing much better than a vintage hamburger and chips which Slimming World recipe is good should you're on the low-calorie diet. This scrumptious homemade hamburger recipe is really a healthier version that takes around 40 mins to organize and prepare. It serves 4 people. This recipe demonstrates how to chop body fat inside a classic go-to meal. From extra lean beef mince for that burgers to homemade baked chips, Slimming World are taking out all of the stops to make certain this scrumptious dish misses on calories and surely this is not on flavour. Serve your burgers with soft buns and homemade salsa too.
- Serves: 4
- Total time: 40 mins
- Level of skill: Little bit of effort
- Costs: Mid-cost
- 4 large baking taters, peeled and reduce 1cm/in chips
- Ocean salt and freshly ground pepper
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 3 ripe plum tomato plants, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove clove, peeled and finely chopped
- small onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1tsp artificial sweetener
- 57ml/2 fl oz water
- 1-2tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1-2 drops Tabasco sauce
- 794g/1lb 12oz extra lean minced beef
- 8tbsp very finely chopped shallots
- 4tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 garlic clove clove, peeled and crushed
- 4 x 57g/2oz brown bread toast roll
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices of tomato
- Grated carrot
- Shredded red cabbage
- Preheat the oven to 240C/gas 9.
- Put the chips inside a pan of gently salted boiling water for several-4 mins. Drain well on kitchen paper and then leave to dry for around ten mins.
- Return the chips towards the dry pan, cover having a lid and shake to ‘rough-up’ the perimeters from the chips. Transfer to some non-stick roasting tin, spray with low-calorie cooking spray and bake for 25-25 mins, turning from time to time.
- Meanwhile place all of the salsa ingredients in a tiny saucepan and produce towards the boil. Lessen the heat to low and prepare lightly for 4-5 mins. Remove in the heat and permit to awesome to 70 degrees.
- To help make the burgers: Put the minced beef, shallots, Worcestershire sauce and garlic clove inside a bowl and, making use of your hands, combine completely. Season well, divide into four and shape into flat burgers. Spray the burgers with low-calorie cooking spray, place within hot grill and prepare for five-6 mins on every side or until cooked the way you like. Remove and warm.
- To put together the burgers: Split the rolls in two and put a lettuce leaf along with a tomato slice on the top of every base. Top having a hamburger and a few of the salsa, and serve immediately using the chips and a few grated carrot and shredded red cabbage.
For additional scrumptious recipes in order to find your nearest Slimming World group go to the Slimming World website