- Combine the onion and garlic clove powders using the paprika, flour, cayenne and ground pepper. Then split the mix between two large bowls.
- Inside a third bowl, mix the buttermilk using the Tabasco.
- Dip a chicken leg into among the bowls of flour, then within the buttermilk and lastly in to the fresh bowl of flour until well coated. Do this again.
- Heat the oil inside a sauté (or heavy-bottomed deep) pan to around 180C and fry the chicken until golden brown on sides, fostering to not over crowd the pan. Then drain on kitchen sponges.
- Mix together the mayonnaise and chopped chipotle peppers to taste. Put aside.
- Prepare the bacon with oil sprayed bread on the gently oiled ridged grill (or BBQ).
- Then smear the grilled bread using the mayonnaise and top with lettuce, tomato, chicken, bacon and the other bit of grilled bread.
- ½-1 tablespoons of onion powder
- ½-1 tablespoons of garlic clove powder
- ½-1 tablespoons of smoked (or plain) paprika
- 4 cups plain flour
- 2 tspn cayenne
- freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1 tablespoons of Tabasco
- 8 boneless chicken thighs
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2-3 chipotle peppers in Adobo, chopped
- Turkish bread, reduce squares then with the middle
- essential olive oil spray
- 4 rashers streaky bacon
- inner leaves of two cos lettuces
- 2 ripe red tomato plants, sliced
Huey's Kitchen takes lots of care within the preparation of their recipes, but viewers are advised to continually make sure the recipe and all sorts of ingredients are appropriate.