- → Egg-whites 4 Figures.
- → Egg Yolks 4 Figures.
- → Granulated Sugar 2 Cup.
- → Margarine or Butter 3 Tablespoons.
- → Baking Powder 3 Teaspoons.
- → All-Purpose Flour (Maida) 3 Cup.
- → Milk 1 1/2 Cup.
- → Vanilla Flavoring 1 Teaspoons.
1) Butter and flour a 9-inch spring form pan. Preheat the oven to 350 degF. Butter and flour a 9-inch spring form pan.
2) Sift the all-purpose flour using the baking powder. Within an electric mixer, on medium speed, beat the margarine, granulated sugar, vanilla flavoring and egg yolks until well mixed. Using the machine running gradually, add some milk and also the sifted flour. Beat for around 4 minutes or until batter is well mixed. Shut lower machine and by hand add the beaten white-colored eggs in to the batter.
3) Pour the batter in to the prepared pan. BAKE: for around 40 minutes, or until a toothpick placed in center arrives clean. Awesome the wedding cake for fifteen minutes. Take away the sides from the pan and awesome completely.
Your Comments on Vanilla Cake
You have to login to carry on, click the link