- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated Mozzarella dairy product
- 5 ounces lobster meat (2 small tails)
- 8 ounces uncooked campanelle pasta (12 ounces when cooked)
- 6 cups water
- 1 tablespoon plus teaspoon salt
- 1 cups heavy cream
- 4 ounces ( cup) mascarpone cheese
- 3 ounces (1 cup) shredded Havarti cheese
- 2 ounces ( cup) grated Grana Padano or Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1 ounce ( cup) shredded white-colored cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 levels F.
- Prepare the crumb topping by melting the butter in a tiny pan over medium heat, adding the bread crumbs. Prepare for three or four minutes, stirring frequently, before the crumbs are browned. Pour the crumbs right into a normal size bowl and stir within the Mozzarella dairy product. Put aside.
- Poach the lobster tails within the shells for just two minutes in boiling water. Take away the meat in the shells and chop it into large chunks. Put aside.
- Prepare the pasta by shedding it right into a 2- to three-quart saucepan full of 6 glasses of water plus 1 tablespoon of salt boiling over high temperature. Prepare the pasta for 8 minutes. It it's still very al dente (tough) at this time. Drain the pasta but don’t rinse it.
- Result in the sauce by mixing 1 glasses of cream using the remaining teaspoon salt inside a medium saucepan over medium heat. Once the cream starts to bubble, lessen the heat and add some mascarpone, Havarti, and Grana Padano (or Parmigiano-Reggiano). Prepare while stirring frequently for several minutes or before the sauce is smooth.
- Pour the rest of the cup of cream right into a large skillet over medium heat. Add some lobster and prepare for two to three minutes to warm up the lobster. Pour the cheese sauce in to the pan combined with the cooked pasta and add some cheddar cheese. Prepare for three or four minutes before the cheese sauce starts to thicken a little, then pour everything into a stove-safe serving dish. Make use of a small spoon to create several chunks of lobster to the peak (looks better by doing this!). Bake the mac and cheese within the oven for four to five minutes or until it starts to bubble round the edges.
- Sprinkle the dish using the bread crumbs right before serving.
Keyword with this recipe: capital grille lobster mac and cheese recipe, lobster mac & cheese recipe capital grille, lobster mac n cheese recipe capital grille, capital grille mac and cheese recipe, lobster mac and cheese recipe capital grille, recipe for lobster mac and cheese capital grille, lobster mac and cheese capital grille recipe, lobster mac n cheese capital grille, capital grille recipes lobster mac and cheese, the main city grille lobster mac and cheese.
(297 from 22,176 people such as this recipe)