- 3 1/2 cups grated Cheddar
- 3/4 cup grated Pepper Jack
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup (real) mayonnaise
- 1 1/4 sticks softened butter
- 4 whole eco-friendly onions (white-colored and lightweight eco-friendly parts), minced
- 1 dash salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 4 cloves garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 loaf crusty French bread
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Preheat the oven to 375 levels F.
Mix the cheeses using the mayonnaise, 1/4 stick from the softened butter and also the eco-friendly onions. Add some pepper and salt to taste and hang aside or retain in the fridge until you really need it.
Melt the rest of the 1 stick butter inside a skillet over medium-low heat and add some garlic clove. Prepare for a few minutes to produce the garlic clove flavor.
Cut the loaves of bread in two. Brush the garlic clove butter over each half, ensuring it's distributed. Spread the cheese mixture around the loaves and bake before the cheese is hot and bubbly, about ten minutes.
Once from the oven, sprinkle within the chopped parsley. Slice and serve.