- 250g cream cheese, room temp
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sherry
- 5 cups tasty cheese, grated
- 1/2 (440g) tin crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1/2 cup finely diced pork
- pepper and salt, to taste
- 1 cup slivered almonds
Increase grocery list
Turn this recipe right into a grocery list you are able to print, email or take on your mobile. It's free! Operated by Whisk.com
Preparation: 20 min › Additional time: 3 hrs chilling › Ready in: 3 hrs 20 min
- Inside a bowl, beat cream cheese until softened. Beat in sour cream and sherry.
- Stir within the cheese, pineapple and pork. Season to taste with pepper and salt. Chill for one hour.
- Roll right into a ball then roll within the almonds until well covered. Refrigerate for just two hrs before serving with crackers.