Perfect side dish for you personally today! This Slow Oven Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole is really GOOD! I did previously create a version within my oven, also it finally dawned on me to give it a try within my slow oven. It labored great! I love to serve these taters with prime rib, or steaks. Each bite I take includes a little meat, along with a little potato, match produced in paradise!
I required an image from the hash browns I personally use below. Each time I personally use a packaged potato product, people wish to be sure to obtain the correct one, so here you go, no confusion. Used to do add these taters to my slow oven frozen, also it did fine.
Make certain to spray your slow oven very, perfectly with non-stick spray! You’ll thank me later.
Don’t these look amazing? I don’t recommend causeing this to be cheesy of the dish everyday, however this recipe is ideal for a unique dinner or party.
I think you'll do this recipe for Slow Oven Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole! Possess a great week!
Slow Oven Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole
- 1 24-oz. container sour cream (this is actually the HUGE one)
- 4 cups shredded sharp cheese (divided)
- ½ teaspoon. salt
- ¼ teaspoon. pepper
- 1 teaspoon. onion powder
- 1 (30-oz.) pkg. shredded hash browns (frozen)
- Spray a 6-quart oblong slow oven with non-stick spray, put aside. Inside a huge bowl, stir together the sour cream, 3 glasses of the cheese, salt, pepper and onion powder. Include the frozen hash brown and stir until there's sour cream mixture coating all of the hash browns.
- Add some cheesy hash brown mixture towards the sprayed slow oven.
- Cover and prepare on HIGH for several hrs and twenty minutes. Add remaining cheese (1 cup) and set the lid back on before the cheese melts.
- Serve and revel in!
I made use of a 6-quart oblong slow oven with this recipe. You can observe the precise slow oven I made use of here .