How you can makeBrinjal Potato Curry with Onion Tomato Gravy?How you can cookBrinjal Potato Curry with Onion Tomato Gravy?Discover the recipeBrinjal Potato Curry with Onion Tomato Gravyby vahchef.For those recipes visit vahrehvah.com
- → Mustard seeds 1/4 Teaspoons.
- → Turmeric 1/4 Teaspoons.
- → Cumin powder 1 Teaspoons.
- → Coriander powder 1 Tablespoons.
- → Chilly powder 1 Tablespoons.
- → Ginger root garlic clove paste 1 Teaspoons.
- → Salt To Taste.
- → Oil 3 Tablespoons.
- → Tomato plants 100 Grams.
- → Onions 100 Grams.
- → Cumin seeds 1/4 Teaspoons.
- → Eggplant 150 Grams.
- → Taters 150 Grams.
- → Coriander chopped 1/2 Bunch.
- Heat oil inside a pressure oven add onions, salt, saut it and add ginger root garlic clove paste, tomato plants, turmeric, chilly powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, mix this and set the lid on
- and allow it to prepare for 15-20 minutes inside a slow flame (four to five whistles), make use of this gravy in lots of veg and non veg curries.
- Heat oil inside a pan add mustard seeds, when mustard seeds splutter, add cumin seeds, eggplant pieces, salt,
- mix rid of it and set the lid on allow it to prepare for several minutes adding water and again place the lid on and allow it to prepare till eggplant is tender,
- add onion gravy prepare this for couple of minutes,
- adding taters (steamed) prepare for five minutes then switchoff the flame, add coriander chopped. Serve this hot with roti, grain.
Preparation Time: mins
Printed: August 07, 2013
Your Comments on Brinjal Potato Curry with Onion Tomato Gravy
You have to login to carry on, click the link