- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic clove salt
- 1 teaspoon dried tulsi
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 boneless skinless chicken white meat halves (5 ounces each)
- 2 cups sliced organic mushrooms
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 3/4 cup marsala wine
- Hot cooked noodles, optional
- Inside a greased 4- or 5-qt. slow oven, combine water, butter, garlic clove salt, tulsi and oregano. Add chicken and mushrooms. Inside a large bowl, combine the soup, cream cheese and wine pour over chicken. Cover and prepare on low for five-6 hrs or until chicken is tender. Serve with noodles if preferred. Yield: 6 servings.
Initially printed as Tasty Chicken Marsala in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Oven & One Dish Recipes Annual 2012, p30
1 serving (calculated without noodles): 434 calories, 22g fat (12g saturated fats), 129mg cholesterol, 1329mg sodium, 15g carb (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 35g protein.