- POUND chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap until about 1/4" thickness.
- SEASON with pepper and salt.
- HEAT oil inside a skillet over medium heat. Prepare chicken breasts on medium heat for around 3 minutes around the first side, until gently browned. Turn breasts to prepare other part, adding mushrooms to skillet. Prepare breasts about 3 more minutes or until they achieve 165F internal temperature and each side are gently browned. Still stir mushrooms. Add DRY Marsala wine around chicken pieces.
- COVER and simmer for around a few minutes.
- REMOVE chicken breasts from pan and put inside a serving plate. Add butter within the remaining sauce. Switch off heat, stir butter until it's melted as well as an emulsion is created.
- DISTRIBUTE sauce over chicken breasts and serve immediately.
Note: Marsala wines are a prepared wine from Sicily and could be either dry or sweet it’s used to produce a wealthy caramelized flavor towards the sauce. Your wine is put into the chicken and mushrooms with butter to produce the wealthy brown sauce for your authentic Italian taste. Chicken Marsala is better offered having a starch like potato or higher pasta.