- 4 pounds bone-in chicken thighs
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice, a couple of oranges
- two tablespoons grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly cracked pepper
- 1 teaspoon chiffonade fresh mint leaves
- 1 1/two tablespoons chiffonade tulsi leaves
- 3 tablespoons white-colored balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon celery seeds
- 1 tablespoon essential olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger root
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade (search for marmalade with small rinds)
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon white-colored balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup reserved marinade, strained
Glaze, recipe follows
Combine all of the ingredients inside a large resealable plastic bag and refrigerate for six to eight hrs.
Preheat the oven to 350 levels F.
Take away the chicken in the marinade. reserving 1/4 cup for glaze and set the chicken inside a 13 by 9-inch pan and bake for forty-five minutes. Baste using the glaze, turn the pieces over and bake for the next 15 to 25 minutes, basting every 7 minutes. Remove in the oven and arrange the chicken on the serving platter.
In a tiny saucepan. over medium-high temperature, add some essential olive oil. Once the oil is hot add some shallots and ginger root and saute for several minutes. Add some remaining ingredients and lower heat to some low simmer. Prepare for fifteen minutes. Baste the chicken using the glaze after forty-five minutes.
Recipe thanks to Guy Fieri