Butter chicken or Murgh Makhani is really a classic Indian recipe, Chicken cooked in butter makhani sauce. Butter Chicken is probably the most widely known Indian foods around the globe. Its gravy could be mad
- → cream 50 ml.
- → yogurt two tablespoons.
- → tomato plants 2 Figures.
- → cilantro 1 Small.
- → cumin pdr 1 Teaspoons.
- → garam masala 1 Pinch.
- → ginger root garlic clove paste 1 Tablespoons.
- → cashew nuts 10 Piece.
- → lime juice 1 Tablespoons.
- → chilli pdr 15 Grams.
- → butter two tablespoons.
- → chicken 1 kg 1000 Grams.
- → tandoori masla 1 Tablespoons.
- → salt 1 To Taste.
- → onion 1 Large.
- Marinate the chicken within the marinade for just one hour
- Heat oil inside a pan and fry the chicken for ten minutes. Take away the chicken and aside.
- Within the remaining oil, fry the chopped onions till golden, adding the ginger root-garlic clove paste and fry sprinkling water occasionally till oil separates.
- Add some cashew nut paste, chili powder, tomato paste and prepare for ten minutes.
- Add some butter, cream and chicken. Mix well and prepare until to control your emotions.
- Garnish with cilantro.
Cooking (mins): 20
Preparation Time: 10mins
Printed: September 12, 2007
Your Comments on Butter Chicken
You have to login to carry on, click the link