Namkeen Gosht Recipe
- 1 kg Mutton with fat
- Salt to taste
- 2 Tomato plants
- 1 teaspoon Ginger root, finely chopped
- 3-4 Eco-friendly chili, finely chopped
- Oil as needed
Note: With this dish lamb meat is suggested
- Make small bits of meat. If there's greasy meat make its small pieces too.
- Insert them in the Karahi with salt and something cup water and canopy it.
- Prepare it for 25 to 25 minutes on light heat.
- In the centre mix spoon three or four occasions inside it adding oil, ginger root and eco-friendly chili and fry it for three or four minutes.
- Adding finely chopped tomato inside it and prepare it for ten minutes by covering it.
- Then fry it on full heat and namkeen gosht is able to serve.
Preparation time: fifteen minutes
Prepare Time: 40 minutes
Yield: four to five people servings