Source: Shireen Anwar in Masala Mornings on Masala TV Funnel
In India and Pakistan it is among the most well-known traditional dishes. You can easily make and it is always yummier then your regular Karahi. It’s very tasty, aromatic and simple to organize.
Peshawari Karahi Gosht
- kg Mutton
- 1 large size Onion, reduce slice
- 6 eco-friendly chilies, chopped
- cup Oil
- 250 gram Tomato plants, chopped
- 1 tablespoons of Powdered coriander, heaped
- 1 tablespoons of Salt
- 1 tablespoons of ginger root paste, heaped
- 1 tablespoons of garlic clove paste, heaped
- 2 tablespoons of Red chili powder, heaped
- tablespoons of Turmeric
- tablespoons of Black cumin seeds
- tablespoons of Pepper
- 2 tablespoons of Coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons of Yogurt
- Heat the oil inside a pan.
- Put meat, tomato plants, salt, red chili powder, ginger root and garlic clove paste, onion in to the oil and prepare them before the meat will get soft.
- Following this, put black cumin seeds, grinded pepper, coriander powder, turmeric along with other spice to prepare for 10 mins.
- Fry it by putting yogurt and eco-friendly chilies.
- Then add chopped coriander leaves.
- Luscious, scented Peshawari Karahi is able to be offered.
Preparation Time: fifteen minutes
Prepare Time: 40-50 minutes
Yield: 6 servings