Chicken 65, the road side way cooking is really a spicy, deep-fried chicken dish offered like a quick snack.
- → Corn starch 1 Teaspoons.
- → Red chilly paste 1 Tablespoons.
- → Coriander chopped 1 Bunch.
- → Curry leaves 3 Springs.
- → Salt To Taste.
- → Garam masala 1/2 Teaspoons.
- → Pepper powder 1/2 Teaspoons.
- → Chilly powder 1/2 Teaspoons.
- → Ginger root garlic clove paste 1 Teaspoons.
- → Chicken (with bone) 500 Grams.
- → All-purpose flour 1/2 Teaspoons.
- → Vinegar 1 Teaspoons.
- → Oil To Fry.
- → Eco-friendly chilly 2 Figures.
- Have a bowl add chicken pieces, add ginger root garlic clove paste, chilly powder, pepper powder, garam masala, curry leaves chopped, chopped coriander leaves, salt, mix rid of it. 2. Place it in to the refregirator for two to four hrs. 3. Adding red chilly paste, corn starch, all-purpose flour, vinegar, mix rid of it and deep fry the chicken within the herbal, as well as deep fry eco-friendly chilly, curry leaves with chicken.
Cooking (mins): 15
Preparation Time: 10mins
Printed: August 08, 2013
Your Comments on Street Food Chicken 65
You have to login to carry on, click the link