- 1/2 cup coarse-grained mustard
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup essential olive oil
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup white-colored wine, Champagne, or aged Sherry wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2/3 to threeOr4 cups extra-virgin essential olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic clove, minced
- 2 shallots, minced
- 4 (1/4-inch thick) chicken cutlets (1 1/2 pounds total)
- one to two tablespoons essential olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Inside a bowl, combine well all sauce ingredients and season with pepper. Sauce might be made one day ahead and stored chilled, covered. Let sauce arrived at 70 degrees and whisk before serving.
In a tiny mixing bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper. Progressively whisk in enough oil to create a smooth dressing having a balanced taste. Stir in garlic clove and shallots. Put the cutlets inside a glass pan, pour the marinade over, cover, and refrigerate for two to four hrs.
Take away the chicken in the marinade (discard the marinade ). Pat the chicken dry and season with pepper and salt. Grill chicken with an oiled rack set over glowing coals one to two minutes on every side, or until just cooked through.
Serve chicken with sauce.