I otherwise refer to this as Red Chicken Curry for this's brilliant red gravy. Chicken curry well flavored with spices. This recipe is my evolved type of nadan chicken curry. It is going well with pathiri, any kind of grain variants ( ghee grain, pulao, normal grain) and then any Indian breads. It's an easy peasy recipe for kerala chicken curry which suits for any week day menu. Great one for bachelor's and newbies to cooking also.
Suggested productsKerala Style Chicken Curry - without coconut (Nadan kozhi curry)
- Course side dish
- Cuisine kerala South Indian
- Yield 6 servings 6 serving
- Cooking 50 minutes PT0H50M
- Preparation Time ten minutes PT0H10M
- Total Time one hour PT1H0M
Garam Masala Powder
Coconut oil or Vegetable oil
- Coconut oil is preferred to obtain the authentic taste.
- It tastes the very best with chicken with skin or chicken with fat.