I'm a really fan of indo-chinese food, whereas 'he' prefers mughlai or authentic bengali food more. Before marriage, I did previously find excuses to visit any restaurant and eat 'chilli chicken' with rumali roti. I understand what exactly are everyone thinking. Try not to know why I really like this combo a lot. In each and every street of Kolkata you'll find various indo-chinese resturants. I pointed out Kolkata style simply because they get this to chilli chicken on some dry side as well as extra spicy. You may also serve this as starter. Do this easy chilli chicken recipe inside your kitchen and revel in with the family.
- 12 - 18 cubes of boneless chicken.
- three to four Tablespoons cornflour.
- 1 egg.
- 2 Teaspoons of chopped garlic clove.
- 1 Teaspoon of chopped eco-friendly chilies.
- A number of onion and capsicum cubes.
- 2 Teaspoons of pepper powder.
- two tablespoons of tomato sauce.
- 1 Teaspoon of soy sauce.
- two tablespoons of chilli sauce.
- 1 Teaspoon of vinegar.
- Pinch of msg / ajinomoto. (totally optional)
- 1 Teaspoon of sesame oil. (optional)
- Tepid to warm water / chicken stock.
- Some chopped spring onion.
Place the cornflour, salt, 1 Teaspoon of pepper powder and 1 Teaspoon of chopped garlic clove inside a mixing bowl. Mix well.
Adding chicken cubes as well as an egg. Mix well everything. Don't add water within the mixture.
Ensure that it stays within the refrigerator for half an hour to at least one hour.
Then heat a mug of oil inside a kadai and fry the chicken cubes by littlt batches.
After frying have them aside inside a covered bowl.
Next heat 3 Teaspoons of this frying oil and take away the rest of the.
Add chopped garlic clove and eco-friendly chilies. Saute for 40 seconds.
Adding cubed onion and capsicum. Fry them in high flame for several-4 minutes.
Add some fried chicken pieces. Mix well.
Add all of the above pointed out sauces, msg, salt and pepper powder. Provide a great mix.
Lastly 1/fourth cup of tepid to warm water / chicken stock, 2 Teaspoons of cornflour diluted water and sesame oil. Prepare this in high flame for four to five minutes.
Switch off heat and sprinkle some chopped spring onion.
Your chilli chicken is prepared.
- Love this particular hot with fried grain, noodles or rumali roti.
All Images and Recipes are ed to Spicy World.
For additional recipes go to spicyworld.in