Chicken curry is really a dish that's so famous around the globe. There's also lots of variations of the dish, and something of individuals may be the Filipino style. Essentially, chicken curry is like the dish, “ginataang manok” but you can find more ingredients like potato, carrots, etc. One factor which makes Filipino style chicken curry vary from all of those other curry recipes is the fact that, within this dish, plenty of vegetables are now being confused using the chicken. Curry powder here, because the primary component is a type of spice that provides the totality from the flavor of dish, so turn it into a problem in selecting the powder that you'll use. There's lots of curry powder that you can buy. They vary around the concentration of hotness or spiciness.
But about this dish, you just need to buy the one which is instantly on the supermarket or the one which is most typical, the conventional curry powder. This curry powder provides extensive health advantages. Ought to be fact it can benefit in bloodstream sugar control, cholesterol management, detoxing and in addition it has anti cancer benefits. Besides the curry powder, you have to also be aware from the coconut milk that you're going to make use of. Make sure that it's from freshly grated coconut, however if you simply don’t have enough time to grate coconut, you can easily buy canned coconut milk. On cooking the chicken, make sure that it's already tender whenever you remove it heat. So that’s it, enjoy your cooking!
- 1 kilo chicken
- 2 medium-sized taters, chopped
- 1 big carrot, sliced
- 1 tablespoons of garlic clove, minced
- 3 stalks celery, reduce 2 " length
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, reduce cubes
- 2 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of curry powder
- 1 thumb ginger root, reduce strips
- 1 cup water
- Cut the chicken into pieces. Leave the chicken bone-in. If you like boneless chicken meat, then de-bone the chicken.
- Warm up an in-depth pot and add some oil.
- Fry the potato and carrots for just two minutes and hang aside.
- Saut Chicken along with garlic clove, onion and ginger root.
- When garlic clove is light brown colored add fish sauce, and curry powder
- Stir well add water then cover the pot minimizing heat to medium and simmer before the chicken is tender.
- When the chicken is cooked add some red bell pepper, celery, carrot and potato then simmer for five minutes
- Add some coconut milk and blend well. Simmer for an additional a few minutes.
- Serve hot with grain.