- 3 pounds whole pizza
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup honey
- two tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- two tablespoons canola oil
- two tablespoons soy sauce
- two tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 4 garlic clove cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Cut pizza into three sections discard wing tips. Place wings inside a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until juices run obvious.
- Inside a large bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients. Pour 1/2 cup right into a 3-qt. slow oven. Drain pizza increase slow oven. Drizzle with remaining sauce.
- Cover and prepare on low for one hour, stirring from time to time. Yield: a couple of-1/2 dozen.
Editor's Note: Uncooked chicken wing sections (wingettes) might be substituted with whole pizza.
Initially printed as Barbecue Pizza in Taste of Home August/September 2004, p60
3 each: 287 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fats), 44mg cholesterol, 831mg sodium, 29g carb (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 15g protein.