Chicken 65 is really a spicy, red, fried chicken chunks usually offered as bar snack, entre or quick appetizer supported by onion slices, slit eco-friendly chilies and lemon wedges.
- → Oil To Fry.
- → Cornflour 2 Teaspoons.
- → Aji no moto(MSG) 1/2 Teaspoons.
- → Curry Leaves-chopped 4-5 Figures.
- → Ginger root/Garlic clove paste 2 Teaspoons.
- → Ginger root-chopped 1/2 Teaspoons.
- → Garlic clove-chopped 1 Teaspoons.
- → Cumin seeds, Pepper powder,chilli powder,salt 1/2 teaspoon each Teaspoons.
- → Egg 1 Figures.
- → Red colorization(Optional) 2-3 Drops.
- → Chicken-dark meat(boneless leg meat) 2 Lbs.
- → Eco-friendly Chilli 4-5 Figures.
- → Coriander leaves-chopped 1/2 Bunch.
- To help make the fried chicken pieces:- Take chicken pieces inside a non reactive bowl-(We use dark meat that it is nice juicy when fried).Add salt, Aji-no-moto,1 teaspoon ginger root/garlic clove paste, pepper powder-pinch, cornflour and blend-Adding 1 egg and blend in completely-(Egg jackets the meat and keeps the juices in)
- Heat oil inside a frying wok or kadhai-Add chicken pieces couple of at any given time(Don't crowd the kadhai) and fry until gently golden brown-Drain and take away on the paper towel
- To help make the sauce:-This need not be very salty-so control salt Heat 2-3 teaspoon oil inside a pan-Add cumin, add some chopped ginger root and garlic clove and suate until aromatic-Add chopped chillies, curry leaves,1 teaspoon ginger root/garlic clove paste, remaining pepper powder, chilli powder, salt,chilli/garlic clove paste, aji-no-moto, red colorization and blend-Prepare for any couple of minutesAdd just a little water after which add chicken for this paste and toss gently-Stir within the coriander leaves and serve this recipe
Cooking (mins): 30
Preparation Time: 15mins
Printed: March 25, 2009
Your Comments on Chicken 65
You have to login to carry on, click the link