Дата загрузки: 25 янв. 2012 г.
Additional information at
Chow mein noodles available 1 Cup (16 tbsp .)
Garlic clove 1 Teaspoon, finely minced (for that sauce)
Ginger root 12 Teaspoon, finely minced (for that sauce)
Chili sauce 1 Teaspoon (for that sauce)
Sweet and sour sauce/Tomato ketchup 3 Tablespoon (for that sauce)
Vinegar 1 Teaspoon (for that sauce)
Carrot 1 Cup (16 tbsp .), shredded
Cabbage 12 Cup (8 tbsp .), finely chopped
Bean sprouts 1 Cup (16 tbsp .)
Peanuts 1 Cup (16 tbsp .), roasted and crushed
Eco-friendly onion 2 Tablespoon, finely chopped
1. Mix the sauce ingredients inside a cup.
2. Inside a mixing bowl mix the noodles, carrot, cabbage and bean sprouts.
3. Add some sauce and blend.
4. Adding the roasted peanuts and eco-friendly onion and toss.
5. Function as an mid-day snack or as preferred.