- 9 whole low-fat cinnamon graham crackers, damaged in two
- two tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Cooking spray
- 2 8 -ounce packages Neufchatel cream cheese, softened
- 2 8 -ounce packages fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 large eggs plus 3 egg-whites
- two tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- Assorted toppings
Preheat the oven to 350 levels F. Pulse the graham crackers inside a mixer until crumbled. Add one to two tablespoons water and also the butter pulse until moistened. Wrap the outdoors of the 9-inch springform pan with foil to avoid leaks. Coat within the pan with cooking spray and press the crumbs to the bottom. Bake until browned, 8 minutes. Let awesome, about ten minutes.
Meanwhile, beat both cream cheeses and also the sugar having a mixer on medium-high-speed until smooth, a few minutes, then beat within the sour cream on low. Gently whisk the three egg-whites inside a bowl, then increase the cheese mixture combined with the 2 whole eggs, flour, vanilla and lemon zest. Beat on medium speed until fluffy, 3 minutes. Pour within the crust.
Put the cheesecake inside a roasting pan and add enough tepid to warm water in the future one-quarter of how in the sides from the springform. Bake before the cake is placed however the center still jiggles, about one hour ten minutes. Switch off the oven keep your cheesecake inside using the door closed for 25 minutes.
Take away the cake in the water bath and transfer to some rack. Operate a knife round the edge, then awesome completely. Chill until firm, a minimum of 8 hrs. Top as preferred.
Per serving: Calories 229 Fat 11 g (Saturated 7 g) Cholesterol 61 mg Sodium 319 mg Carb 24 g Fiber g Protein 11 g
Photograph by Kana Okada