- 4 eggs
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1-2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips. melted
- 3 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese. softened
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine. melted
- 1/3 cup plus 1/4 cup sugar. divided
- 2 teaspoons vanilla flavoring
- 1 cup HERSHEY'S Small Chips Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1/3 cup HERSHEY'S Cacao
- CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE (recipe follows)
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1. Heat oven to 300F. Stir together graham cracker crumbs, 1/3 cup sugar, cacao and butter in medium bowl. Press mixture onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- 2. Beat cream cheese and remaining 1/4 cup sugar in large bowl until fluffy. Progressively beat in sweetened condensed milk then melted peanut butter chips until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla beat well. Stir in small choc chips. Pour over crust.
- 3. Bake 55 to 65 minutes or until center is placed. Remove from oven to cooling rack. With knife, release cake from side of pan. Awesome completely remove side of pan. Garnish with CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE. Refrigerate until chilled. Cover refrigerate leftover cheesecake. Makes 12 servings.
- CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE: Place 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Small Chips Semi-Sweet Chocolate and 1 tablespoon shortening (don't use butter, margarine, spread or oil) in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) thirty seconds stir. If required, microwave at MEDIUM yet another 20 seconds or until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.