Create a Chocolate Martini
The next time you are making a chocolate Martini, consider trying a Baileys chocolate Martini recipe for an additional kick.
Baileys Chocolate Martini Recipes
While you may make a fundamental Baileys vodka Martini by mixing one ounce of vodka with 1 1 / 2 ounces of Baileys, trembling with ice and straining right into a martini glass, a good it one step farther to produce a scrumptious chocolate concoction?
Chocolate Bailey's Martini
- Two ounces Bailey's Irish cream
- A quarter ounce vodka
- Half ounce chocolate liqueur
- Sprinkle of cacao powder
- Mix Bailey's, vodka and liqueur inside a martini shaker with several ice.
- Shake and strain right into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with cacao if preferred.
Chocolate Mint Bailey's Martini
- One ounce Bailey's mint
- Half ounce crme de menthe
- Half ounce dark crme de cacao
- Half ounce vodka
- One ounce milk or cream
- Fresh mint sprig
- Chocolates shavings (optional)
- Mix Bailey's, crme de menthe, crme de cacao, vodka and milk inside a martini shaker with several ice.
- Shake and strain into chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with mint and chocolate shavings if preferred.
Ultimate Chocolate Bailey's Martini
- One and something half ounce Bailey's Irish cream
- One ounce vodka
- One ounce white-colored chocolate liqueur
- One ounce chocolates liqueur
- One ounce crme de cacao
- Two ounces milk or cream
- Mix Bailey's, vodka, chocolate liqueurs, crme de cacao and milk inside a shaker with ice.
- Shake and pour into two martini glasses.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings.
To create a chocolate Martini with Bailey's that meets your likes, try these suggestions:
- Test out the proportions of Baileys and vodka. Don't be concerned about following exact recipes, but instead eyeball comes down to uncover what matches your needs.
- In order to save calories, use sugar-free chocolate syrup or garnish with unsweetened cacao powder rather of syrup.
- Consider using a frozen Baileys chocolate Martini recipe by mixing the components inside a blender with ice. Chill the Martini glass in advance to find the best results
- For any more powerful cocktail, stir the vodka, Baileys and chocolate syrup or liqueur instead of trembling all of them with ice.
- Using chocolates syrup supplies a more bitter and fewer flavor than using milk chocolate syrup.
Once you have mastered the Baileys chocolate Martini recipe, try one of these simple variations:
- Baileys Chocolate Coffee Martini - Give a a little Kahlua to provide your cocktail a caffeinated kick.
- Baileys Caramel Chocolate Martini - Shake Baileys having a hint of caramel with vodka, and give a swirl of caramel syrup towards the bottom from the glass.
- Baileys Chocolate Raspberry Martini - Add one-half ounce of raspberry liqueur towards the classic recipe.
- Baileys Orange Chocolate Martini - Give a a little triple sec or fancier Grand Marnier for any subtle, fruity flavor.
- Baileys White-colored Chocolate Martini - Add an oz of creme and one-half ounce of white-colored chocolate liqueur and garnish that coffee with white-colored chocolate shavings.
As you can tell, mixing the right Baileys chocolate Martini can be a few suiting your personal taste. Try the various versions right here, try not to hesitate to expand and experiment by yourself. Who knows where you will find that ideal flavor.
Last Updated: March 27, 2010