This dairy-free muffin recipe is really easy to create and considerably healthier than recipes that decision for butter along with other dairy ingredients. You can add chopped nuts, dark dairy-free chocolate, or something that suits your palate!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white-colored granulated sugar
- 1 t. baking powder
- 1 t. sodium bicarbonate
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1 1/2 cup mashed bananas (from about 3 large overripe bananas)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup plain soy milk
- 1 t. fresh lemon juice
Increase grocery list
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Gently oil a 12-cup muffin tin or line with paper liners.
2. Inside a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder. sodium bicarbonate and salt. Put aside. In another mixing bowl, combine the mashed bananas, egg, canola oil. soy milk and fresh lemon juice until well mixed. Add some wet ingredients towards the dry, mixing until just combined.
3. Bake for twenty five to half an hour, or until a toothpick placed into the middle of a muffin emerges clean.
Continue Studying Below
Allow muffins to awesome within the pan for around fifteen minutes before transferring to some wire cooling rack to awesome completely. Serve warm or at 70 degrees.