This shareable frozen treats cookie cake is ideal for kids birthday parties, tea parties, pizza parties, sleepover parties – well, almost any party! Begin by baking two layers of cookie dough in circular cake pans and let awesome. Then, sandwich a thick layer of Dreyer's Chocolate Nick frozen treats backward and forward and reduce wedges to obtain the party began!
- DREYER'S GRAND Chocolate Nick frozen treats or SLOW CHURNED® Chocolate Nick light frozen treats
- Circular cake pans
- Cookie dough (commercially made or homemade)
- Press a thick layer of cookie dough into one cake pan, and repeat within the second cake pan.
- Bake both cookie cakes within the oven until golden brown and hang aside to awesome.
- Once awesome, layer frozen treats onto one cookie and top using the other. Then, all that's left would be to slice and serve!