'Pumpkin Pupcakes' becomes a tongue-twister whenever you express it a couple of occasions.
These cupcakes for dogs are healthy dog treats that are full of goodness because they contain pumpkin, folded oatmeal and raisins.
I've attempted these dog treat recipes on my small pet as well as given these to friends' pets plus they all appear to like them. I can not attest to these.
- 1 1/2 cups whole-wheat (brown bread toast) flour
- 1 cup folded oatmeal
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brownish sugar
- 2 tablespoons of milk powder
- 1 tablespoons of baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup essential olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup raisins (sweetened, dried cranberries)
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
- Combine flour, oatmeal, sugar, milk powder, baking powder, cinnamon, sodium bicarbonate and salt. Put aside 2 tablespoons of for topping.
- Create a well in the heart of the mix and add some pumpkin, water, oil and egg. Stir to mix.
- Stir within the raisins.
- Spoon into cupcake tins, lined with cupcake papers.
- Sprinkle the tops with reserved dry ingredients.
- Bake for around twenty minutes or until a toothpick placed in the heart of a pumpkin pupcake emerge clean.