- 1/2 red onion, julienned
- 1 zucchini, julienned
- 1 large carrot, julienned
- 1 clove garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin essential olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 (4-ounce) sole fillets, hake, flounder or any other white-colored fish
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced, seeds removed
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme
- 4 pats butter
- 1/4 cup white-colored wine
Preheat oven to 375 levels F.
Inside a bowl, mix together the onion, zucchini, carrot and garlic clove. Adds the oil, season with pepper and salt, to taste, and toss to mix. Put each fish fillet inside a large square of parchment paper and season with pepper and salt, to taste. Arrange the vegetables on the top, dividing evenly. Top the vegetables with 2 lemon slices, 2 sprigs thyme, a pat of butter and 1 tablespoon white-colored wine, layering so as. Fold the parchment paper round the edges tightly in 1/4-inch folds to produce a half moon shape. Make certain you press while you crimp and fold to close the packets well, otherwise the steam will escape. Arrange the packets on the baking sheet. Bake before the fish is cooked through, about 12 minutes, with respect to the thickness from the fish. For everyone, opened up the packets and serve directly within the parchment on the plate or take away the fish towards the plate utilizing a spatula. ensuring you do not leave the juices behind.
Recipe thanks to Melissa d'Arabian