- 4 (5 ounces each) salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons essential olive oil plus two tablespoons
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 tomato plants, chopped, or 1 (14-ounce) can chopped tomato plants, drained
- 2 chopped shallots
- two tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
Preheat the oven to 400 levels F.
Sprinkle salmon with 2 teaspoons essential olive oil, salt, and pepper. Stir the tomato plants, shallots, two tablespoons of oil, fresh lemon juice, oregano, thyme. pepper and salt inside a medium bowl to combine .
Convey a salmon fillet, oiled side lower, atop a sheet of foil. Wrap the ends from the foil to create a spiral shape. Spoon the tomato mixture within the salmon. Fold the edges from the foil within the fish and tomato mixture, covering completely seal the packets closed. Put the foil packet on the heavy large baking sheet. Repeat until all the salmon happen to be individually covered with foil and put on the baking sheet. Bake before the salmon is simply cooked through, about 25 minutes. Utilizing a large metal spatula. transfer the foil packets to plates and serve.
Recipe thanks to Giada De Laurentiis