- 1 whole side salmon, scaled, with skin, pin bones removed (2 1/two to three pounds)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground white-colored pepper
- 1 teaspoon coarsely chopped fresh rosemary oil leaves
- 1 lemon, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 8 cloves garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin essential olive oil
Preheat the oven to 425 levels F.
Rinse salmon fillet under cold flowing water and pat dry. Cut a bit of foil lengthy and wide enough to encase the salmon when folded within the center and folded away around the ends. Squeeze foil on the large baking sheet and put the salmon in the heart of the foil, skin side lower. Sprinkle the salmon using the salt, pepper, and rosemary oil. Put the lemon slices within the fish fillet combined with the sliced onion and garlic clove slivers. Drizzle the fillet evenly using the essential olive oil and fold the perimeters from the foil up within the salmon and crimp to close. Fold the perimeters together on ends to produce an airtight package.
Bake the salmon for fifteen minutes, or until just cooked through but nonetheless moist. Serve immediately, utilizing a large metal spatula to portion fish. Serve a few of the accrued juices spooned within the fish.
Recipe thanks to Emeril Lagasse