For that marinade:
- 2 cups teriyaki sauce
- ½ cup dry sherry
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped ginger root
- ½ cup chopped scallions
- 2 cloves garlic clove. peeled and thinly sliced
- ½ teaspoon cayenne
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
- Juice of two lemons
For that tuna:
- 4 yellowfin tuna steaks, weighing eight to ten ounces each, reduce cubes
- two tablespoons essential olive oil
- ¼ cup pickled ginger root
Dietary analysis per serving (4 servings)
490 calories 8 grams fat 1 gram saturated fats grams trans fat 5 grams monounsaturated fat 1 gram polyunsaturated fat 28 grams carbohydrates 1 gram soluble fiber 21 grams sugars 71 grams protein 99 milligrams cholesterol 5641 milligrams sodium
Note: The data proven is Edamam’s estimate according to available ingredients and preparation. It shouldn't be described as a replacement for an expert nutritionist’s advice.
- Combine all of the marinade ingredients inside a bowl and put the tuna steaks inside it. Refrigerate for several hrs, turning the tuna every hour.
- About 30 minutes before cooking, take away the tuna in the marinade to some plate, and allow it to achieve 70 degrees. Preheat a grill, barbecue or pan to hot.
- Brush the tuna steaks with essential olive oil. Grill for one to two minutes on every side. The outdoors ought to be well seared, and also the center ought to be just warm and incredibly rare.
- Garnish each tuna steak with pickled ginger root, and serve.
Such as this recipe?
Save To Recipe Box