500 gms Lamb Mince(Keema)
3/4 teaspoon Garam Masala
1 teaspoon Garlic clove (Lasun) paste
1 tblsp Raw Papaya Paste
1 teaspoon Ginger root (Adrak) Paste
2 tblsp Cashewnut (Kaju)
2 teaspoon thick Cream (Malai)
2 Onion (Pyaj)
2 teaspoon Carom Seeds / Thyme (Ajwain)
2 teaspoon Dried Mango Powder (Amchoor)
2 tblsp Rock Salt (Kala Namak)
3 tblsp Cumin Seed (Jeera)
1 tblsp Dry Ginger root (Saunth)
1 teaspoon Pepper (Kali Mirch)
1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg Powder(Jaiphal)
Steps to make seekh kabab:
- Wash the keema and include a strainer and lightly press to squeezeout all of the water.
- Mix all of the ingredients towards the keema and knead well.
- Keep aside for one hour.
- Heat a gas oven or perhaps an electric oven using the skewers.
- Have a big ball from the keema mixture and hold a warm skewer carefully within the other hands.
- Press the mince onto a warm skewer.
- The keema will immediately keep to the hot skewer.
- Repeat with remaining mince on the rest of the skewers.
- Put the skewers within the oven.
- Keep rotating the skewers from time to time.
- When cooked, lightly take away the kababs in the skewers with the aid of a napkin.
- Shallow fry the kababs on the nonstick pans in 1 tablespoon oil.
- For everyone sprinkle some chat masala and fresh lemon juice around the kababs.
Related: Mughlai Recipe
Indian Cooking Guide
2016 · world wide web.indianfoodforever.com · All Legal rights Reserved.