- 1 tablespoon essential olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 8 cups chopped fresh bok choy
- two tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Salt and ground pepper
Heat oil inside a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic clove and ginger root and prepare one minute. Add bok choy and soy sauce prepare three to five minutes, until vegetables are wilted and stalks are crisp-tender. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
2005, Robin Miller, All Legal rights Reserved
Stir-Fried Bok Choy Recipe (01:40)
How you can Crush, Slice and Mince Garlic clove (02:02)
I wish to get this to
Share this recipe or
reserve it later on
Healthy Worldwide Recipes
Ideas You’ll Love
Recipe thanks to Guy Fieri
2016 Television Food Network G.P.
All legal rights reserved.